What should our National Parks look like in their second century? Should you be able to use your cell phone or BlackBerry in a national park? Should our young people have more opportunities to experience parks and historic sites? On the next “Talk of Alaska” we’ll discuss the future of our national parks as they approach their second century with experts and callers from across Alaska.
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Jim Stratton, National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA)
- Fran Ulmer, National Board Member, NPCA
- John Quinley, National Park Service, Alaska Region
LIVE BROADCAST: Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 10:00 a.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.