Alaska Native Corporations, in securing federal contracts, have brought billions of dollars to Alaska. But Congress is considering legislation that may change the SBA’s 8(a) contracting system and small business set-asides. What does the future look like for ANCs and federal contracts? How have the corporations changed the lives of Alaska Natives? And is the contracting system fair?
HOST: Lori Townsend, APRN
GUESTS: (guest list may change by air time)
- Sherry Buretta, Chair, Chugach Alaska Corporation and President of the ANCSA Association
- Willie Kasayulie, Board Member of Calista Corporation
LIVE BROADCAST: Tue, Jul 24 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations across Alaska
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast. Audio is posted after the live broadcast.