Host Nellie Moore welcomes Lucy Peckham, from the Coalition for Backyard Pets and Tom Nelson, Planning Director for the Municipality of Anchorage to discuss Title 21. Title 21 is a comprehensive land use plan designed to set forth goals, objectives and policies to govern all land use in the Municipality of Anchorage and provide directives for the Assembly.
Tune in to KSKA and participate in a conversation about changes being made to Title 21, taking into account our developing community.
- Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Lucy Peckham, The Coalition for Backyard Pets (Lucy also brought her pet chicken “Amy” to the studio; you can see photos here)
- Tom Nelson, Planning Director, Municipality of Anchorage
- Download Lucy Peckham’s letter to the city here (PDF)
- Municipality of Anchorage – Title 21 Diagnostic & Rewrite Project
- Anchorage Citizens Coalition – Title 21 Rewrite
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.