It is important to understand how science works and how to think critically about the information we receive when it comes to making decisions about medical care. To help understand these issues Dr. Woodard interviews Steve Novella, MD, neurologist and President of the New England Skeptical Society.
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
GUEST: Steve Novella, MD and President of the New England Skeptical Society
- The New England Skeptical Society – Newsletter Articles by Steve Novella
- The Skeptics’ Guide To The Universe – talkshow hosted by Steve Novella
- Weird Science – monthly column by Steve Novella
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.