Host Nellie Moore chats with John Weddleton, Board President of the Anchorage Coalition and Sheila Selkregg, Anchorage Assembly member, about proposed changes to Title 21 — Anchorage’s land use plan that’s getting it’s first overhaul in decades.
Some listeners may remember the last time Title 21 was covered on Community Forum — the phone lines were busy all hour. Share your thoughts and questions about changes being made to Title 21 once more with our latest guests on Community Forum.
- Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- John Weddleton, Board President, Anchorage Coalition
- Dr. Sheila Selkregg, Assistant Professor of Public Administration at UAA and member of the Anchorage Assembly
- Municipality of Anchorage – Title 21 Diagnostic & Rewrite Project
- Anchorage Citizens Coalition – Title 21 Rewrite
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, Oct 3, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, Oct 3, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.