This week on Line One, Dr. Woodward and his guest, local cardiologist, Dr. Ankie Amos Dyke of the Alaska Heart Institute discuss preventing, predicting and treating heart failure. Dr. Dyke attended Duke University School of Medicine where she graduated with a degree in medicine in 2000. Her Internal Medicine and Residency was completed at Duke University followed by a Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship and Heart Failure/Heart Transplant Fellowship.
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
GUEST: Dr. Ankie Amos Dyke, cardiologist, Alaska Heart Institute
- American Heart Association: Heart Failure
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute: What Is Heart Failure?
- Alaska Heart Institute: Ankie Amos Dyke
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Oct 8, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Oct 8, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.