This week on Line One: Your Health Connection, neuropsychologists Dr. Russell Cherry and Dr. Heather Gray join Dr. Woodard for a discussion on brain concussion. Members of Providence Hospital‘s new Concussion Management Program, Cherry and Gray shed light on neuropsychological testing and specifically ImPACT testing as an approach to concussion management.
- CDC: Concussion and Brain Injury and Where to Get Help
- CDC: Coaches Tool Kit
- eMedicine: Concussion – Article by David T. Bernhardt
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Russel Cherry, neuropsychologist, Providence Behavioral Medicine Group
- Dr. Heather Gray, neuropsychologist, Providence Behavioral Medicine Group
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.