What will historians write about the last two decades of Alaska politics? On Community Forum with Nellie Moore, UAA American cultural historian and opinion columnist for the Anchorage Daily News, Professor Steve Haycox and KSKA’s Anchorage Edition host and pundit, Michael Carey share their opinions and predictions.
- ADN: Oil is corruption’s common denominator by Steve Haycox
- ADN: Veco the pride of a man who can no longer ‘get ‘er done’ by Michael Carey
- ADN: Commentary from inside courtroom 3 by Michael Carey
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Professor Steve Haycox, UAA American cultural historian & Anchorage Daily News opinion columnist
- Michael Carey, host, KSKA’s Anchorage Edition & former editorial page editor for Anchorage Daily News
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, Nov 7, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, Nov 7 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.