Former state representative, Ray Metcalfe formed the Republican Moderate Party in 1986 to oppose the influence of the Religious Right over the Republican Party. Public litigant, political gadfly, always a lightening rod for controversy and discussion, Ray Metcalfe, Chairman of the Republican Moderate Party of Alaska is the guest on today’s Community Forum with Nellie Moore.
- Ben’s Bribes in a Nutshell by Ray Metcalfe
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Ray Metcalf, Chairman of the Republican Moderate Party of Alaska
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, Nov 14 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.