Line One: Dr. Uwe Reinhardt
Recognized as one of the nation’s leading authorities on health care economics, Dr. Uwe Reinhardt joins Dr. Woodard on Line One: Your Health Connection. The James Madison Professor of Political Economy and Professor of Economics and Public Affairs at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University, Dr. Reinhardt will be discussing health economics and health care reform.
- PBS: Interview with Uwe Reinhardt on the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Dr. Uwe Reinhardt: A Primer for Journalists on Reforming American Health Care – Proposals in the Presidential Campaign (PDF)
- Council on Health Care Economics and Policy: Reinventing Health Care Delivery in the 21st Century
- Population Health Forum: How does the U.S. measure up?
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Uwe Reinhardt, James Madison Professor of Political Economy and Professor of Economics and Public Affairs at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Dec 3, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Dec 3, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.