This week on Line One: Your Health Connection, epidemiologist Dr. Ryan Fagan from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Alaska Division of Public Health joins Dr. Woodard to discuss current public health issues facing Alaskans, particularly infectious diseases.
- CDC: Epidemic Intelligence Service
- Alaska Health and Social Services: Epidemiology
- Wikipedia: Epidemiology
- UCLA Department of Epidemiology: John Snow – A Historical Giant in Epidemiology
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Ryan Fagan, epidemiologist, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Alaska Division of Public Health
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.