On April 1, Anchorage area voters will decide the fate of 20 bond propositions. Last week we looked at Propositions 2 and 3 impacting area schools. Today on Community Forum, host Nellie Moore and her guests, Peter Crosby from People for Pools and Anchorage public library bond chair, Mary Rasmussen explore the non-school bonds on the ballot. Aside from numerous road service area issues, these bonds deal with roofs for libraries, the Sullivan Arena and the existing museum; swimming pool improvements; roads and drainage, and public safety and transportation.
- People 4 Pools
- Anchorage Tomorrow: Municipal ballot propositions on April 1st
- Municipality of Anchorage: 2008 Ballot Propositions
- Alaska Masters Swimming
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcastASD: School Bonds – FAQsHOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist