A historic amount of road construction will take place this summer and people can expect the worst. This week’s Community Forum takes a last look at bond propositions voters will be asked to vote on this April 1st. Join host Nellie Moore and her guests Jacque Boutet, director of the citizen group Anchorage Tomorrow and Capital Program Development Manager for the Municipality of Anchorage, Jim Lamson as they discuss the road and transportation bonds. Nellie and her guests will look at the areas affected and how their neighborhoods will be impacted.
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Jacque Boutet, director, Anchorage Tomorrow
- Jim Lamson, Capital Program Development Manager, Municipality of Anchorage
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, March 5, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, March 5, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcastASD: School Bonds – FAQsHOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist