Energy issues loom large for residents of Southcentral Alaska. Gas reserves for the most populous part of the state are expected to run out in less than a decade, and fuel and power generation costs climb. Join Community Forum host Nellie Moore and her guests, Bill Popp from the Anchorage Economic Development Corporation and Chris Rose from REAP, as they discuss the urgent need for alternative fuel supplies and the need for an energy policy.
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Bill Popp, president and CEO, Anchorage Economic Development Corporation
- Chris Rose, executive director, Renewable Energy Alaska Project (REAP)
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, March 12, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, March 12, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcastASD: School Bonds – FAQsHOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist