Change is a popular word these days, unless its the climate we are talking about. That and other ocean topics will be the focus of today’s Community Forum. Join host Nellie Moore and Conservation Specialist, UAA professor Rick Steiner for an interesting discussion on climate change, shipping in the Aleutians, oil and gas exploration and the quest for offshore oil.
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Rick Steiner, conservation specialist, University of Alaska Anchorage professor
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, March 19, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, March 19, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcastASD: School Bonds – FAQsHOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist