Morning talk show jocks defining real Alaskans as being men who commit lewd acts against Native women raised the ire of local listeners and the legislature this week. Now a Native woman has filed a complaint with the federal agency that monitors the airwaves. What do you the listeners think about this type of behavior and should it be allowed to continue in our community? Join host Nellie Moore and her guests, attorney, John McKay and State Representative, Mary Nelson as they discuss this sensitive topic.
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- John McKay, attorney
- Mary Nelson, State Representative, House District 38 – Bethel
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, April 23, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, April 23, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcastASD: School Bonds – FAQsHOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist