Lung disease is rapidly becoming a women’s disease. Lung cancer kills more women than breast, ovarian and cervical cancers combined. On Line One, join host Dr. Woodard and his guests for discussion about women’s health issues, particularly respiratory health. While lung disease is declining in men, why is it on the rise for women? Marge Larson from the American Lung Association, Kiahna Williams, a teen with asthma, and motivational speaker, Mary Marcdante share their stories at take your questions.
- MedlinePlus: Lung Diseases
- American Lung Association of Alaksa
- Mary Marcdante Motivational Speaker and Inspirational Author
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Mary Marcdante, motivational and inspirational speaker
- Marge Larson, American Lung Association – North West
- Kiahna Williams, teen with asthma
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, April 21, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, April 21, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE LINE ONE RELATED LINKS: