Whether its a bunion or just a blister, take a step in the right direction and ask the expert. Local podiatrist, Dr. Ken Swayman joins host Dr. Woodard in the studio to answer questions concerning foot health. In addition to his private practice in podiatry in Anchorage, Dr. Swayman is President of Alaska Podiatric Medical Association and a team physician for UAA Seawolves.
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Ken Swayman, podiatrist, Alaska Podiatry Associates, president, Alaska Podiatric Medical Association, team physician, UAA Seawolves
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, May 5, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, May 5, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE LINE ONE RELATED LINKS: