Bears and people continue to be a volatile mix in Southcentral Alaska. While they may not be as ever present as moose or eagles, Alaskans continue to cross paths with bears and the results are not pretty. Bear biologist, Rick Sinnott joins host Nellie Moore to discuss bears in Alaska and what you should do if you ever encounter one.
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Rick Sinnott, bear biologist
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, July 9, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, June 25, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast