Banner image from Dave Cuddy’s election web site at davecuddy.com
Ted Stevens and Don Young are thought to be more vulnerable politically than ever before and they both face opponents in the upcoming statewide primary. This is your chance to pose questions to Dave Cuddy, who took on Stevens 12 years ago and got 27% of the vote. Cuddy is again running for the Stevens seat in the U.S. Senate and will appear on the primary ballot next month.
NOTE: This program was scheduled before Ted Stevens was indicted on seven counts for “making false statements,” and broadcast during the U.S. Department of Justice announcement of the felony indictment.
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Dave Cuddy, Republican candidate for U.S. Senate
- Libby Casey, APRN Washington DC correspondent (live update on announcement of Stevens indictment)
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide