Blood clots, also known as deep vein thrombosis (DVT) will be the topic on Line One this afternoon. Medical Director, Dr. Michael Jaff of the Massachusetts General Hospital Vascular Center joins Dr. Woodard to talk about what causes DVT, prevention, treatment and complications.
- NHLBI: What Is Deep Vein Thrombosis?
- The Coalition to Prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis
- DVT – Assess Risk
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Michael Jaff, Medical Director, Massachusetts General Hospital Vascular Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, August 11, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, August 11, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: