Anchorage Edition: September 12, 2008
Each week, host Michael Carey gathers journalists and commentators for a review of the week’s news, politics and public affairs in Anchorage and Alaska. Topics this week include:
- All Sarah Palin, all the time in the national media and as Palin has returned to Alaska after the VP nomination
- Was Sarah Palin wrong to take the State’s per diem while staying at home in Wasilla?
- What’s the status of the “Troopergate” investigation this week?
- Is the media avoiding the question “Is Palin qualified to be Vice President?”
- Why does Palin have trouble with conservative Republicans in Alaska, when she’s so popular among right-wing politicos in the lower 48?
Download Audio (MP3, 30 min)
HOST: Michael Carey, independent journalist
- Paul Jenkins, voiceofthetimes.net
- Frank Gerjevic, Anchorage Daily News
- Steve MacDonald, KTUU Channel 2
KSKA (FM) BROADCAST: Friday, Septmeber 12, 2008 at 7:30 p.m.
KAKM (TV) BROADCAST: Friday, September 12, 2008 at 11:00 p.m. (no repeat broadcast this week, Anchorage Edition will return to its normal schedule next week)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com
- Post your comment or question below
SUBSCRIBE: Get Anchorage Edition updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.