Typically characterized by muscle rigidity, tremor, a slowing of physical movement and, in extreme cases, a loss of physical movement, Parkinson’s disease is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system. Today Dr. Woodard welcomes Anchorage neurologist, Dr. Frank Ellenson to Line One to learn more about the disease and the search for a cure.
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation: Medications and Treatments
- Clinical trials on Parkinson’s disease
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Frank Ellenson, Anchorage neurologist
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, September 15, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, September 15, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: