Its time to think about putting away the wheelbarrel and watering can for the summer. Southcentral gardeners are busy wrapping up their creations and putting their lawns to rest. Join Community Forum host Nellie Moore and Anchorage Daily News photographer, gardener and garden blogger Fran Durner as they share their end-of-year gardening “to-do” news and views.
- ADN: Talk Dirt to Me
- Community Forum: Gardening with Jeff Lowenfels (25 June 2008)
- Community Forum: Alaska Wildflowers with Verna Pratt (30 April 2008)
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Fran Durner, garden blogger and photographer, Anchorage Daily News
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, September 17, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, September 17, 2008 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to communityforum [at] kska [dot] org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast