This week on Stage Talk, hear from mime and actor, Bill Bowers who stars in the one man show, It Goes Without Saying, an autobiographical tale about growing up gay and closeted in the 80s. It Goes Without Saying opens tonight at Out North. Also opening tonight, Vivavoom Brr-lesque presents Calendar Cuties at the Snow Goose Theatre. Singers and dancers, “Lola Pistola” and “Lala Lamour” join Mark and Jean in the studio to chat about the show.
- Mark Muro, actor and theatre critic
- Jean Paal, theatre critic
- Bill Bowers, actor and mime, It Goes Without Saying
- Kamela Steiner, “Lola Pistola,” Calendar Cuties
- Nonna Hamilton, “Lala Lamour,” Calendar Cuties
ORIGINAL BROADCAST: Fri, Sept. 19, 2008 at 1:40 p.m.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Stage Talk updates automatically — via e-mail, RSS or podcasts