Host Dr. Woodard welcomes certified nurse midwife, Barbara Norton to discuss the various options for giving birth. Learn about the history of midwifery, modern “birthing centers” and home births.
- Childbirth Connection
- Midwifery and Women’s Health at Geneva Woods
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Childbirth Connection: Listening to Mothers Surveys and Reports
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Barbara Norton, certified nurse midwife, Midwifery and Women’s Health Care and Geneva Wood’s Birthing Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, September 22, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, September 22, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: