Breast cancer author, nurse, and survivor, Lillie Shockney joins Dr. Woodard on Line One this afternoon. Mrs. Shockney is the administrative director at John Hopkins Breast Center as well as a nationally recognized public speaker on the subject. Serving as Ask an Expert for several breast cancer websites including Yahoo.com and the John Hopkins Breast Center’s website , today Lillie Shockney responds to your breast cancer questions on Line One.
- John Hopkins Magazine: “Shockney Therapy”
- MedlinePlus: Breast cancer
- Artemis: A free breast cancer medical journal from Johns Hopkins
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Lillie Shockney, registered nurse and administrative director, John Hopkins Breast Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, October 13, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, October 13, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: