Dr. Margaret Wehrenberg, an expert on the treatment of anxiety and depression joins Dr. Woodard this afternoon on Line One: Your Health Connection. Author of The Anxious Brain, today Dr. Wehrenberg shares facts your should know about anxiety issues and provides helpful hints for managing anxiety.
- National Institute of Mental Health: Anxiety Disorders
- MedlinePlus: Anxiety
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Margaret Wehrenberg, Psy. D., author, The Anxious Brain: The Neurobiological Basis of Anxiety Disorders and How to Effectively Treat Them and The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques: Understanding How Your Brain Makes You Anxious and What You Can Do to Change It
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, October 20, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, October 20, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: