The U.S. health care conversation continues on Line One as host Dr. Woodard welcomes filmmaker and Oregon Emergency Physician, Dr. Paul Hochfeld . In Health, Money and Fear, a film about our Health Care System, directed, produced and edited by Dr. Hochfeld, he insists our health care system should be more about health and less about profits. Why does it cost so much? What does it say about us? And what can we do about it? Learn more about the film what led the ER doctor to produce it, today on Line One.
- Our Ailing Health Care
- Line One: Health Care For All with Joe Neel (17 Nov 2008)
- Line One: Dr. Uwe Reinhardt (3 Dec 2007)
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Paul Hochfeld, Oregon Emergency Physician
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, December 8, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, December 8, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: