Sleep is a vital to our health and well being, yet millions are not getting enough sleep, or are suffering from other sleeping disorders. About 70 million Americans suffer from chronic sleep problems, associated with injuries, chronic diseases, mental illnesses, poor quality of life and well-being, increased health care costs, and lost work productivity. Today on Line One, host Dr. Woodard welcomes sleep specialist, Dr. Ron Cates from the Alaska Sleep Clinic to discuss why sleep is so important to our health.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Ron Cates, MD, Alaska Sleep Clinic
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, December 15, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, December 15, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: