With the price of oil where it is, Alaska will have to dip into its reserves to support its budget. The Palin administration is recommending a budget reduction. Do you agree? This week we discuss “living within our means” with the Governor’s budget team.
Join the conversation on Talk of Alaska, statewide on the stations of the Alaska Public Radio Network.
Download Audio (MP3, 60 min)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Karen Rehfeld, Director, Office of Management & Budget
- Annette Kreitzer, Commissioner of Administration
- Pat Galvin, Commissioner of Revenue
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide