On Monday, Governor Sarah Palin unveiled her final operating and capital spending plans for fiscal year 2010. Some highlights have already been released, but you can learn more this afternoon when State Revenue Commissioner, Pat Galvin joins Nellie Moore for Community Forum.
- State of Alaska: Office of Management & Budget
- UAA: The Alaska Citizen’s Guide to the Budget
- Talk of Alaska: Alaska’s FY2010 Budget
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Pat Galvin, State Revenue Commissioner
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, December 17, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, December 17, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to communityforum [at] kska [dot] org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast