Just in time for your New Year’s resolution, Ginny Grupp, a performance enhancement specialist and certified personal trainer joins Dr. Woodard on Line One. Get some tips on how to stay healthy during the holidays and learn about the importance of exercise for all ages.
- Alaska Fit’s Forum (Ginny’s blog)
- Alaska Fit
- American College of Sports Medicine: public resources
- American College of Sports Medicine: Guidelines for healthy adults under age 65
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Ginny Grupp, performance enhancement specialist and certified personal trainer, Alaska Fit
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, December 22, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, December 22, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: