Anchorage pediatric urologist, Dr. David Bomalaski cares for children with diseases or malformations of the genitals or urinary tract. Or, as he tells the families of his patients, Dr. Bomalaski “takes care of kids with bad plumbing.” Today he joins Dr. Woodard on Line One to discuss disorders of the urinary system that affect infants, children and adolescents.
- Alpine Urology
- MedlinePlus: Undescented testicle
- MedlinePlus: Circumcision
- National Kidney and Urological Diseases Information Clearinghouse: Vesicoureteral Reflux
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. David Bomalaski, pediatric urologist, Alpine Urology
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, December 29, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, December 29, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: