Today on Line One, Dr. Woodard welcomes Dr. Tamar Chansky, founder of The Children’s Center for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Anxiety in Philadelphia. Dr. Chansky discusses her latest book, Freeing Your Child from Negative Thinking and explains how negative thinking, anxiety and depression in childhood are all interrelated.
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Positive Psychology Center- University of Pennsylvania
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Tamar Chansky, founder & director, The Children’s Center for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Anxiety
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, January 5, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, January 5, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: