Most Americans need to be more active. A great way to do this is to take advantage of outdoor activities and what better place to do this than Anchorage? Today on Line One, Dr. Woodard discusses the health benefits of outdoor activity with Bob Peart, founding director of The Kesho Trust.
- Kesho Trust: Nature Child Reunion
- Children & Nature network
- Richard Louv: Last Child in the Woods
- Journal Watch: The Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Scientific American: Autism Linked to Environment
- CDC: Autism FAQs
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Bob Peart, founding director, The Kesho Trust
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, January 19, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, January 19, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: