Sensory psychologist, Avery Gilbert joins Dr. Woodard today on Line One. Gilbert is known for his groundbreaking work on the psychology of odor perception and his innovations in the fragrance business. Today Gilbert answers your questions on smell and talks about his first book, What the Nose Knows: The Science of Scent in Everyday Life.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Avery Gilbert, sensory psychologist & author, What the Nose Knows: The Science of Scent in Everyday Life
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, January 26, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, January 26, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: