Anchorage Edition: February 6, 2009
- Governor Palin’s reaction to the Obama federal stimulus package
- “Bullet” gas line project proposed by ENSTAR to supply southcentral Alaska
- Will prices of natural gas ever go back down?
- Legal and political fallout of “Troopergate”
- State of Alaska facing a major deficit for FY2010, but also discovered a FY2009 budget hole
- Governor Palin has asked for supplemental appropriations; what are they?
- Jay Ramras issues a report on high gasoline prices in the state, summarizing the hearings from around the state
- Permanent Fund erosion provoking “angst” amongst legislators
- Governor Palin is talking about building a road to Nome
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey, freelance editorial writer for the Anchorage Daily News
- Paul Jenkins, conservative commentator
- Tim Bradner, reporter, Alaska Journal of Commerce
- Gregg Erickson, editor-at-large, Alaska Budget Report
KSKA (FM) BROADCAST: Friday, February 6, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.
KAKM (TV) BROADCAST: Friday, February 6, 2009 at 9:00 p.m.; repeats Saturday, February 7 at 5:00 p.m.
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your comment or question below
SUBSCRIBE: Get Anchorage Edition updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.