So far, Alaska’s economy has not sustained the kind of damage that’s widespread across the lower 48. Are we isolated from the worst of the fallout or are just behind the curve? How hard will the economic crisis hit Alaska? We’ll tackle those issues and take your questions.
Join the conversation on Talk of Alaska, statewide on the stations of the Alaska Public Radio Network.
Download Audio (MP3, 60 min)
HOST: Michael Carey
- Neal Fried, economist, Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Mark Edwards, economist, Northrim Bank
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide