This afternoon on Line One, host Dr. Woodard welcomes the executive director of Alaska Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired, Karla Jutzi and Certified Low Vision Therapist, Debra Gilley. Dedicated to ensuring that those who experience low vision or blindness continue to live safely and independently, Dr. Woodard and his guests discuss functional adaptations that can help people with low vision pursue their life, work, and recreation goals.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Karla Jutzi, executive director, Alaska Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired
- Debra Gilley, Certified Low Vision Therapist and Certified Orientation & Mobility Instructor
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, March 2, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, march 2, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: