Also known as Urge incontinence or Overactive bladder, urinary incontinence is loss of bladder control. To talk about common urologic disorders such as urinary incontinence, benign prostatic hypertrophy and kidney stones, Anchorage urologist, Dr. Kevin Tomera joins Dr. Woodard in the studio. Learn more about about the urinary system and add your voice to the conversation during the live call-in today at 2:00pm.
- MedlinePlus: Urinary Incontinence
- MedlinePlus: Kidney Stones
- Kevin Tomera: Urology and Urologicla Surgery
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, March 9, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, March 9, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: