Anchorage voters will be asked to decide on two bonds for school additions and renovations when they go to the polls on April 7th. Join us for an in depth look at Propositions one and two today on Community Forum.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, independent journalist
- Lou Theiss, treasurer, School Bonds Yes!
- George Vikalis, assistant Superintendent, Anchorage School District
LIVE: Wed, March 25, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, March 25, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast
Download Audio (MP3)