Everyone’s watching their dollars these days, especially Anchorage’s Budget Advisory Committee. The committee is working on a strategy to use millions in federal funding unrelated to the stimulus package. How will this help our city, and how will the fate of bond proposals on the next muni ballot linked to public facilities, parks and roads influence spending? Join our discussion on the next Community Forum on KSKA.
- Proposition 3: Rain and Storm Damage
- Proposition 4: Parks and Recreation
- Proposition 5: Library Facilities
- Proposition 6: Public Safety and Transportation
- Proposition 7: Fire Department
- Proposition 8: Police Department
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, independent journalist
- Marge Larson, special assistant to Mayor Matt Claman, Municipality of Anchorage
- Randy Virgin, Office of Economic and Community Development, Municipality of Anchorage
LIVE: Wed, April 1, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, April 1, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast
Download Audio (MP3)