Line One: Colorectal Surgery
According to the American Cancer Society, excluding skin cancers, colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer among men and women in the U.S. And, it is the third leading cause of cancer-related death in the country. Today, Dr. Thad Woodard talks to you and takes your questions about colorectal cancer with his guest, Dr. Mark Kimmins.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Mark Kimmins, colorectal surgeon, 2006 Fellow of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, 2000- 2006 University of Washington School of Medicine, Clinical Instructor
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, April 13, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, April 13, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: