Presented by the UAA Opera Ensemble in collaboration with the Anchorage Opera, this weekend UAA’s most talented student-artists join voices in Viva Zarzuela, a production featuring highlights from famous Spanish operas. Director of Viva Zarzuela, Mari Hahn, and Torrie Allen from the Anchorage Opera join hosts Mark and Jean to talk about the show. Also from UAA, Andrew Sweeney stops by to discuss Bon Appétit! a dinner and comic extravaganza happening next weekend at the Captain Cook Hotel.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Mark Muro, theater critic
- Jean Paal, theatre critic
- Mari Hahn, director, Viva Zarzuela
- Torrie Allen, general manager, Anchorage Opera
- Andrew Sweeney, UAA Music Director, Bon Appétit!
ORIGINAL BROADCAST: Fri, April 17, 2009 at 2:15 p.m.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Stage Talk updates automatically — via e-mail, RSS or podcasts