Passports Needed Soon to Cross Into Canada

Starting on June 1, Americans crossing the border with Canada will need a passport – or comparable document.  A passport is already needed for air travel between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. But starting Monday, it will also be required for land and sea border crossings.

Libby Casey, APRN – Washington DC

Download Audio (MP3)