Health benefits were once a part of almost any long-term employment contract in the United States. Now they are not. Is going back to employer-based health care the way to accomplish the reform that most Americans agree is needed? How do Alaskans and their congressional delegation fit into the national debate on health care reform?
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Neil Davis, retired professor UAF & author, Mired in the Health Care Morass.
- Senator Hollis French (D-Anchorage).
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide