Alaska depends on tourists, and most Alaskans are happy to help visitors enjoy our state.
But some things are easier to explain than others – for instance those Blazo boxes, or waiting for the mail plane. Or the difference between a skiff and a boat.
Can you think of more? Let’s hear what they are!
“What’s Alaskan?” is the subject on the next Talk of Alaska.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Shannyn Moore, Anchorage blogger.
- Peter Dunlap-Shohl, former cartoonist, Anchorage Daily News, and blogger.
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide