Dr. John Oberlander (right), associate professor of Social Medicine and Health Policy & Management at the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill will be this week’s guest on Line One. As the debate on health care form enters a critical stage in Congress, Dr. Oberlander joins Line One host, Dr. Woodard to discuss health care reform as it stands today.
- American College of Physicians: Current Policy Papers
- Kaiser Family Foundation: Side-by-Side Comparison of Major Health Care Reform Proposals
- NEJM: Congressional Action on Health Care Reform – An Update (PDF)
- NEJM: Great Expectations – The Obama Administration and Health Care Reform (PDF)
- NPR: Health Care
- Our Ailing Health Care
Download Audio (MP3)
- APRN: Health Care Reform Heating Up in DC
- APRN: President Obama Opens Local Push for Health Care Reform
- APRN: Improved Health Care System Could Help Economy
- Talk of Alaska: Can We Reform Health Care?
- The New Yorker: The Cost Conundrum
- Dr. Jonathan Oberlander, associate professor of Social Medicine and Health Policy & Management at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, June 29, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, June 29, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: