The Anchorage Assembly spent the final portion of last night’s meeting by continuing the public hearing on banning discrimination based on sexual orientation. Meanwhile a city-wide vote on the issue remains a possibility.
- Some Anchorage businesses already have sexual orientation protection
- Mayor Officially Seeks Public Vote on Anti-Discrimination
- Claman Considers Anti-Discrimination Measure for April 24 Ballot
- Sullivan Could Decide Sexual Orientation Ordinance
- Confrontations Reduced Outside Assembly Hearing
Len Anderson, KSKA – Anchorage
Download Audio (MP3)